Welcome to getting started.
Welcome dear brides to a site created just for you. Dorene started her on-line store Unveiled Bridal Designs in 2004 with a desire to indulge her brides with an experience of creating their own wedding veil, Birdcage veil, fascinator or hat.
Dorene Believes your veil should be a reflection of your personality. This is why she offers her brides personalized options on most items on the site. These options will give you the freedom to tweek colors a bit making your veil all your own.
From the cut of your Wedding veil to the smallest beading detail, Dorene will personally fashion for you a one-of-a-kind artisan quality heirloom piece that will UNVEIL your beauty!
Thank you for dropping into getting started, your bridal veil journey is about to begin.
How to begin?
Getting started at Unveiled Bridal Designs can be one of the most fun and amazing experiences you will have on your bridal journey. Dorene desires to create artisan quality pieces that infuse her design and millinery knowledge with your personal style and taste.
To begin the process you can start by sending Dorene an e-mail, sharing about your wedding, personal style and wedding theme.
On the getting started page you will find further steps for finding and creating your veil or hat. The next step will be to take a look at our different veil options.
What are your different veil options?
There are 4 different veil areas loaded with designs to start the custom process:
- Custom French netting veils: Will have the custom drop-down option to customize the cut, color and length of your veil. Fascinators may be added to your veil (prices vary)
- Custom Illusion veils: Traditional veil with a modern Unveiled Bridal Designs spin. Side fascinators can be added to your illusion veils (prices vary)
- Custom hats: Our hats are customizable made with timeless millinery techniques.
- Ready-to-Wear veils: These are our Bundled looks with the veil and fascinators together with set option on some of our most popular fascinator and veil designs giving you fast turn-around at a discounted rate. Each are made to order. Price includes the veil and fascinator.
Lets now look at how to pick the right custom French netting veil...
How do I pick the right French netting veil?
At Unveiled Bridal Designs we have one of the largest on-line custom bridal veil stores on the internet. We offer the lowest prices with our custom veils and fascinator. There is something for every budget. We offer cutting edge veil design styles and veil color treatments.
So how do you pick the right French netting veil?
French netting birdcage veils
- French netting veils have a modern vintage flare with a timeless feel. They compliment many styles of gowns from casual, semi-formal to formal gowns. Also look amazing with beaded gowns, gowns with trains and all lace gowns.
- The Angle places to the side of the head giving a slight angle to the front and will give you the widest selection veil lengths.
- The Wedge places to the side of head above the ear or temple and is 9" and wedges over one eye. This little veil looks best with an edgy gown, causal to semi-formal gown.
- The Bandeau is a "blindfold" style veil attaches to the sides of the head. Perfect for a Low Bun hair style. We have a nice selection of Bandeau veils giving you the widest option for customizing this amazing cut.
- The Blusher birdcage veil is a opulent veil giving you a 2" beading only comb. This veil can place to the back of the crown for a straight front edge, to the side of the head for an angled front edge and will come in different lengths.
- The Fleur & Peacock flower are exclusive Unveiled Bridal designs creations with large flowers made of soft hackle feathers that cap the head giving a hat like feel. These veils will go with more modern vintage inspired gowns.
- The Masque is a speciality design that will give you a French netting veil that covers the eyes only. It attaches at the sides of the head and will go with many of the modern gowns of today.
- Custom fascinators. We have one of the most extensive selection of artisan style fascinators. All will come with custom drop-down option to adjust the color etc. New designs are being born all the time!
Once you find the french netting veil you want to customize now what? Need help, proceed to Customizing a French netting veil.
How do I order a French netting veil?
Ordering a French netting veil is fun and easy.
As an artisan Dorene prefers not to copy other designers work and we do ask that you would use our veils for reference since we are familiar with how they are made and how they will wear in the hair.
- Go to French netting area: you will see different styles of French netting veils. Add to cart the veil you want to personalize.
To the right of each french netting veil page description you will see a black outlined white box where you will find the custom add-on options and the custom drop-down menu.
- On the drop downs menu also on the right you will get to pick the length of netting, color of netting and if you desire pearls or crystals on the netting.
- Once you have all in the cart, you can click the save item options and then add to cart.
- You will see the viewing summary available on the bottom of the screen. If you desire to personlize more then click on the item you desire to work on more. This summary will be there for you through-out your ordering process. Add to cart what you want, discard what you do not want.
- You can go to the Fascinator & more area to pick a fascinator to add to your veil. The prices vary on the fascinators.